With the death of Queen Elizabeth II the entire hierarchy in The Firm, as the British royal family is known, changed.
The Queen’s 73-year-old son went from being the Prince of Wales to King Charles III while William now became the heir to the throne.
It should be noted that the first four members in the line of succession over the age of 21, and the queen consort can be appointed as councilors of state.
Ver esta publicación en Instagram
House of Windsor line of succession
The new king of England is the eldest son of Queen Elizabeth II. Below is the current line of succession of the United Kingdom.
- Prince William, Duke of Cambridge.
- Prince George of Cambridge
- Princess Charlotte of Cambridge
- Prince Louis of Cambridge
- Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex
- Archie Mountbatten-Windsor
- Lilibet Mountbatten-Windsor
- Prince Andrew, Duke of York
- Princess Beatrice of York
- Sienna Elizabeth Mapelli Mozzi
- Princess Eugenie of York
- August Brooksbank
- Prince Edward, Earl of Essex
- James Mountbatten-Windsor, Viscount Severn
- Louise Windsor
- Princess Royal Anne
- Peter Phillips
- Savannah Phillips
- Isla Phillips
- Zara Tindall