Pablo Urdangarin enjoys very good popularity among members of the Spanish royal family. The son of Iñaki Urdangarin and Infanta Cristina, has earned good reviews for his education and willingness in front of the press.
The second son of the exDukes of Palma and grandson of the emeritus kings; Juan Carlos y Sofía, has been in the spotlight of the Spanish press since he moved to Barcelona, after signing with the Blaugrana handball team in July 2021, where he made his debut on October 23 of that same year.
The young man spends his time between university, sport and social life. For many, Pablo is the most independent of the Urdangarin and Borbón brothers and according to close sources is the one who most resembles his father in terms of personality. What is not a secret to anyone is that he is passionate about handball, just like Iñaki.
10 things you should know about Pablo Urdangarin
Today we will compile 10 things you should know about Pablo Nicolás Sebastián Urdangarin y Borbón. The most famous member of the Spanish royal family.
- He was born on December 6, 2000 in Barcelona.
- His title and full name is: His Excellency Mr. Pablo Nicolás Sebastián de Todos los Santos Urdangarin y Borbón, grande de España.
- He is eighth in line to the throne.
- He studied at the French Lyceum in Barcelona.
- He has lived in the United States, Switzerland, Germany and France.
- In 2018 he played in Germany in the youth ranks of the handball team TSV Hannover-Burgdorf.
- In 2019 he played in the french city’s team, HBC Nantes.
- It is very common to see Pablo taking the bus to go to his classes at the international Business School European University, where he is studying a degree in Business Administration.
- He enjoys skiing and especially sailing, which he usually practices in summer in Mallorca.
- Pablo Urdangarin has an account on TikTok.
As an extra fact, it can be said that so far Pablo Urdangarin does not have a girlfriend, although he has been seen very affectionate with a fellow student.
There is no doubt that of the four children who have Infanta Cristina and Iñaki Urdangarin, Pablo is the most popular, becoming a true idol inside and outside Spain.