Queen Letizia once again demonstrated her exquisite fashionista taste at the meeting of the Delegate Commission of the Princess of Girona Foundation held this Thursday at the Zarzuela Palace.
The Spanish consort recovered her more professional side, she made an impact with an elegant pinstripe blazer by Hugo Boss that belongs to one of her favorite outfits.
A timeless piece that has the power to enhance any look.
Queen Letizia with a diplomatic blazer by Hugo Boss
The blazer, with a single central button and closed neckline, she paired it with a white sweater that highlighted the chromatic contrast of the gray and black lines of the jacket.
An impeccable look for a work event that reflects the sober but sophisticated style of the wife of King Felipe of Spain.
This versatile garment is ideal to get any closet out of trouble.
Some infallible ways to wear a pinstripe blazer are:
- With shirts, as it enhance the elegance of any blouse.
- With knitted dresses, achieving a harmonious ensemble full of perfect basics.
- Casual with jeans and T-shirts with lettering, for more casual looks.
- With pencil skirts, essential in every self-respecting working girl’s style.
- Even with tailored pants, as Letizia surely completed on this occasion.
Whatever the combination, a diplomatic blazer brings distinction. The Queen proved it once again, revalidating her title as a style icon that transcends borders.