A video of Lady Louise Windsor, the granddaughter of Queen Elizabeth II, has caused a stir on social media by showing an unknown side of her.
The young woman, 20, is the daughter of Prince Edward and Sophie, the Duke and Duchess of Edinburgh, and has inherited her father’s taste for theater.
Video of Lady Louise Windsor on Tik Tok
In the video, which has gone viral on Tik Tok, Louise appears casually dressed in a black top and white shirt with her curly blonde hair pulled back.
She speaks enthusiastically about her passion for theater. She studies English at the University of St. Andrews in Scotland, and her extracurricular activities include drama.
Interestingly, this is the same university where Prince William and Kate Middleton met.
Louise is one of the most discreet granddaughters of Queen Elizabeth II, who died in 2022.
Along with her brother James, she grew up away from the spotlight of British royalty, following their parents’ decision to give them a normal life.
In fact, Louise has no royal title, despite being the daughter of a prince.
However, her talent for acting has piqued the interest of many fans of the monarchy, who hope to see her take a more active role in the British royal household one day. For now, Louise seems to be enjoying her university life and her love of the theater, which may open the door to an artistic career.
Many users have pointed out the resemblance between Lady Louise and Queen Mary.
- “Imagine, if there’s media at Queen Mary’s time, and they interviewed her, she looks like Lady Louise Windsor, of course”.
- “Lady Louise Windsor looks a lot like her great-great-grandmother Queen Mary”.
- “I think she has a look of Sarah Chatto, Princess Margaret’s daughter”
- “Beautiful. She’s going to grow up to hopefully be a lovely classy lady and an important part of our RF.”
- “Louise is lovely and her dad was interested in drama as well”
@xhottie1 A new video of Lady Louise Windsor #ladylouisewindsor #ladylouise ♬ sunet original – xHottie 💸